Terms & Conditions
All weekly lets are from Saturday 15.00 to Saturday 10.00.
Provisional bookings can be made by e mail or telephone but must be confirmed in writing (accompanied by the deposit, completed full booking form and signed Terms and Conditions) within 7 days.
A non refundable deposit of 25% is required to secure booking. In the case of bookings taken within 8 weeks of the commencement of the holiday the full amount should be sent with the booking form.
Once the booking is received and accepted by the owners the applicants are liable for payments of the balance of the rent no later than 8 weeks before the holiday commences. In addition balance to include damage deposit of £150.00. Cheques to be made payable to CROYDE BAY HOUSE LIMITED.
If you need to cancel your booking after we have received full payment, a refund (less deposit) can only be given if the property can be rented out at full rate to another party.
- Full use and enjoyment of 4 Out of the blue.
- Two car parking spaces provided.
- All Electricity and Gas central heating.
- Bed linen, tea towels, bath mats and Towels (1 hand and 1 bath per person). Towels not to be taken away from property.
- We cannot accommodate any pets on property.
- Strictly No Smoking anywhere on property.
- Lead applicant must be over 25 years old. No Single sex groups unless agreed in advance by owner.
- Guests agree not under any circumstances to exceed the total number of persons in the property as stated in the details and on the booking form, or share the property, or part with possession of the property.
- Any serious breaches of conditions may result in you being asked to leave the property immediately.
Guests agree to take all reasonable care of the property and ensure the property is left in a good clean condition (and all equipment is put back in its original place) for the benefit of the next guests.
Guests are to pay for any losses or damages to the property (beyond reasonable wear and tear). A refundable damage deposit of £150 is payable for each booking. Damage deposits will be refunded within one month of the end of the stay providing there is no damage to the property excluding normal wear and tear. The cost of any damage or breakages will be deducted from deposit. In the event of damage exceeding £150 the Guest will be fully liable for all costs incurred in returning the property to its original condition, including the Owners having to cancel bookings where the property is rendered unrentable for the period.
Any complaints must be notified to the Owner immediately so that they can investigate the circumstances, and take any necessary action. In no circumstances can compensation be made for any complaints that are made after the rental has ended, or where the Guest has denied the Owners the opportunity to try to put matters right during the Guest’s stay.
To allow the Owners or their agents reasonable access to the property during their stay for maintenance and upkeep purposes.
The owner accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage to person(s), personal belongings or vehicles during their stay at the rental property. The use of the property, its facilities and amenities are at the tenants own risk.